Thursday, April 12, 2012

terrible, horrible, no good, very bad day

{rotten days are better with an ice cold beer}
If you have nothing nice to say, don't say anything at all.

But that wouldn't be much of a blog post, now would it!

I will spare you the details of my terrible, horrible, no good, very bad day. Suffice to say, I will be enjoying the ice cold Tankhouse Ale you see above, while watching multiple episodes of Law & Order: UK with my sweet husband tonight. If beer, tv and a snuggle can't make me feel better I don't know what could (actually, wine and/or chocolate and a long phone call with a girlfriend/ mum typically works well too).

And yes, you read that correctly, Law & Order: UK exists and it is terrific. There is nothing like the image of a disembowled corpse to put your own little trials and tribulations in perspective!

Now, I better sign off before I say something I will regret in the morning.

xo

Em


No comments:

Post a Comment