Friday, February 15, 2013

clear eyes, full hearts, can't lose

Yay! It is the weekend. We made it. There is rain in the forecast in Halifax, but I'll take anything over snow, you? I have my book club (book club #1) tonight. I always look forward to the chats (and the snacks) as much as I look forward to talking about the book. Does that make me a bad book clubber? Probably. Tomorrow night Jeff and I are planning to go out for dinner and a Mooseheads game. I really must love that man! Violet is going to a sleepover. (I might cry, why is she growing up so fast...). 

Here are a few of my favourite things (obviously sing that phrase in your best Julie Andrews voice). Check out the links at the end of the post for added viewing pleasure. 

xo

Em


{lunch of champions}
{fresh out of the oven, so so good}
{handsome lunch date who indulged me when I wanted to sit outside in February}
{the sun! in Halifax! in February! rejoice!}
Bits and Bobs (phrase stolen directly from my friend Catherine):

In case you didn't have pancakes enough last week, try amping them up

I find this annoying, if the man was "uglier" no one would have noticed

I can't wait (and I need a pedicure)

Relax more and do more, yes please

Workout less, better results? Again, yes please!







No comments:

Post a Comment