Friday, June 28, 2013

Clear Eyes, Full Hearts, Can't Lose








Violet and Jeff had a daddy-daughter day today, how cute are those two together?

It looks like it is going to be a rainy Canada Day weekend. I'm trying to remain optimistic since the weather people never seem to get it right. Honestly though, I'm just happy to have a few days off to spend with my family. We had a meal this week with someone who just moved to Canada from Afghanistan and I have never felt luckier to be from the true north strong and free. Crappy weather ranks pretty low on the list of complaints you can have about your country.

As I mentioned we are off to the South Shore for a few days this weekend. Guess what? The cottage my parents rent doesn't have the Internet. It is like being pioneers, or at least like being in the early nineties.

I'll take lots of pictures. You know you want me to ;)

Have a great long weekend friends. See you back here next week!

xo

Em



According to the Internets:

Cherries, feta and olives together in a salad? Sounds delish. 

Asparagus, new potatoes and eggs? Also delish.

Being married is hard. That's okay.

There is no great rush to have babies ladies, phew!

Language > grammar 

Having an only child has its perks (again, phew!)

This is a great deal if you are feeling crafty (or have a lot of rainy hours to fill)

Wet hair can look good, I knew it!












No comments:

Post a Comment