Friday, July 26, 2013

clear eyes, full hearts, can't lose

Thanks for the lovely messages you've sent me in the hours since I posted about our struggle with infertility. Even writing that nasty word down makes my skin crawl, but as some of you reminded me, by speaking out we are somehow less victimized by a situation.

Anyway, that will not be the only topic of this blog going forward, that could become a bit of a downer! In fact, are you ready for the weekly instalment of cute photos of my girl, otherwise known as things that are making my heart sing lately?

Well, here they are. Links below.

Have a lovely (rainy-humid) weekend, friends.

xo

Em

{back seat dance party}
{loving the booster seat}
{loving the Black Keys}
{the best beach in Canada}
{sugar}
{spice} 
{moon mist nirvana}

{if life gives you a dance floor}
{you best dance}

{woo-hoo}
Worth Reading:

In defence of Sex and the City

Write what you know

I'm making banana chocolate chip muffins for a play date tomorrow. I think I'll try these.

This has been all over the blogosphere, but in case you haven't seen it check this out. Mine is ridiculously accurate, scary really.

Cake you don't bake. Hello.

The gentrification of Sesame Street. Maybe they can use my neighbourhood as the set if they want to regain street cred ;)

Favourite first lines of books. Love this!



No comments:

Post a Comment