Friday, September 27, 2013

Have a lovely weekend




This week flew by, huh? What are your plans now that we have the first week of fall under our belts (almost, anyway)? We have a play date, a church picnic and an airport visit with Precious Jules on the docket. It is supposed to be really warm out so maybe we'll get around to finishing some yard work we've been meaning to do all summer. I'm not completely sold on this whole having a yard business. I think I could survive, nay thrive, in a concrete jungle. Does that mean my heart is two sizes too small? Don't answer that. I'd rather hit the beach than hang out in our yard any day. Which reminds me, I love a good autumnal beach walk. I guess I need the ocean next to my concrete.

Have a great weekend, friends! Enjoy the warmth of the sun on your sweet faces.

Weekend Reading:

Bono does Bill Clinton (remarkably well) 

The sweetest dog obituary I've ever read. Leave it to E.B. White.
 
I've never had the urge to visit Winnipeg, but this neighbourhood sounds amazing. (Also, aren't Winnipeggers the coolest?)

As someone on the cusp of Gen X & Gen Y, I can appreciate quite a few of these references.

#hilarious

No cell phone is the new cell phone 

A city designed for women? My bags are already packed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment